If you would like to have the Leonardtown Band Calendar on you mobile device or on your Microsoft Outlook, please follow the below procedures. If you encounter any issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Leonardtown Band Calendar on your iPhone or iPad (iOS Version 12.4 or above)
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendar
- Tap on Accounts
- On the bottom of the page, Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the “Server” field, type or copy https://leonardtownband.org/schedule/?ical=1&year-feed and tap next
- There is no need to enter a username, password, or SSL.
- Tap the Save button (top right).
Add Leonardtown Band Calendar on your Google Calendar
Note that it may take up to 24 hours for your Google Calendar to sync with the Leonardtown Band Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Type or copy and paste https://leonardtownband.org/schedule/?ical=1&year-feed.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
To Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
Add Leonardtown Band Calendar to Microsoft Outlook
- Open up your Outlook calendar -> click the Home tab on the Ribbon -> Under Manage Calendars click on Open Calendar -> From Internet…
- Next, copy and paste the following link in the “New Internet Calendar Subscription dialog: https://leonardtownband.org/schedule/?ical=1&year-feed
Make a Donation to the LHS Band Boosters via PayPal
Leonardtown High School Band Boosters Inc is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which makes all donations to us tax deductible (please consult your tax advisor).