Thank you to everyone who has already volunteered to assist with the LHS Home Competition scheduled for 2 October! We are excited by the support and interest received thus far.
There are numerous open student and parent volunteer opportunities. For those parents who still intend to signup, here are a few of the open parent volunteer positions we wanted to bring to your attention:
- Volunteer Coordinator: Greet Volunteers, issue lanyards and name tags, ensure volunteers are in place, manage volunteers throughout the event
- Gate Ticket Sellers: Sell tickets to guests (accept cash/credit). Issue wristbands.
- Concessions – Man the concessions stand during the event.
- First Aid Auxiliary station: EMS will be onsite to support as well.
- Ensemble Coordinator Practice field: Work with the Ensemble lead to ensure bands are in place and on time.
- General event volunteers: Fill in holes as needed.
- Pit crew volunteers: Assist the LHS band with setup prior to their performance.
Here’s the volunteer link to sign-up. The time frames listed on the website will be updated in the coming days as the number of bands are finalized and we’ve deconflicted with other school events. Check the website again later for precise times.
We’ll also be asking for donations of small chip bags and candy to sell in the concessions stand; a donations page will be available soon.
Make a Donation to the LHS Band Boosters via PayPal
Leonardtown High School Band Boosters Inc is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which makes all donations to us tax deductible (please consult your tax advisor).