- This event has passed.
District IV Band Assessment@ GMHS (9:45 AM-2:45 PM)
March 14, 2017 @ 9:45 AM - 2:45 PM EDT
- 9:45 AM: Report to band room and dress in concert attire
- 10:15 AM: Depart for GMHS
- 10:35 AM: Arrive at GMHS
- ALL report to the auditorium
- Concert Band assembles instruments in the auditorium and proceeds to the warm-up room; Symphonic Band remains in the auditorium until the conclusion of Great Mills’s performance
- 11:00 AM: Warm-Up in Band Room (Concert Band ONLY)
- 11:30 AM: Performance on Stage (Concert Band ONLY)
- 12:00 PM: Sight-Reading in Chorus Room (Concert Band ONLY)
- ~12:20 PM: Concert Band reports to the auditorium and remains there until the conclusion of Great Mills’s second performance; Symphonic Band assembles instruments in the auditorium and proceeds to the warm-up room
- 12:30 PM: Warm-Up in Band Room (Symphonic Band ONLY)
- 1:00 PM: Performance on Stage (Symphonic Band ONLY)
- 1:30 PM: Sight-Reading in Chorus Room (Symphonic Band ONLY)
- ~1:50 PM: Symphonic Band reports to the auditorium and ALL prepare for departure
- 2:00 PM: Depart for LHS
- 2:20 PM: Arrive at LHS
- 2:45 PM: Dismissal from LHS
Rehearsals and performances are mandatory for students. Should any conflicts arise, please contact the Band Director directly. Contact information can be found on the contacts page.
Make a Donation to the LHS Band Boosters via PayPal
Leonardtown High School Band Boosters Inc is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which makes all donations to us tax deductible (please consult your tax advisor).